2011年6月17日金曜日

Hello

Hello everyone, today was a turning point in which i barely got any sleep. Had to go a bit crazy with all the work that was due which led to me only having a few hours of sleep. After waking up and following the presented illustration i headed to school in order to have a more relaxed environment. After school i had to pick up my friend gf. After bringing the package home and getting the sign from my friend xD i had to head to school! of course not having a chance to relax or remember whats truly important for the body.



As the class comes to a close and my grove gets into place, The image of the club entrance runs my mind and my smile runs my lips. Time for the hunter to get ready and the drinks to be drank, because tonight gonna be a good night and we all know it!






Now lets get this PARTY STARTED!!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I think I see a them developing here. Looking forward to see how these ideas get turned in to stories.

    返信削除